Do you remember eating sweets made of biscuit and having cherries inside when you were a kid? There were times when these sweets were not missing from the holiday’s table. They are made with cherries from the cherry brandy. Today, I’ll give you the recipe for biscuit brandied cherry balls. You can prepare them for when you expect guests and you need to do something that is simple and quick to prepare.
If you have kids, you can involve them in the preparation process of the biscuit brandied cherry balls. They’ll love helping you out with these. You don’t even need an oven to prepare biscuit branded cherry balls. It is an economical dessert, as you need to use classic biscuits and it takes very little time to prepare the biscuit branded cherry balls. In fact, you only have to grind the biscuits together with the nut, add the syrup made of cocoa, milk, butter, and sugar, and then shape the balls. And at the end, you are tilting them a little through coconut or ground walnut.
Biscuit brandied cherry balls
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 1 serve
- 200 grams of classic biscuits
- 100 grams of nuts
- 100 ml sweet milk
- 75 grams of butter
- 75 grams of sugar
- A teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 25 grams of cocoa
- Coconut flakes or ground nuts
- Cherries from cherry brandy
Preparation method for biscuit brandied cherry balls
- Tear the biscuits into 2 or 3 pieces and put them in the kitchen robot.
- Add the nuts and grind everything as finely as possible.
- Let the cherries to drain.
- Put the composition in a bowl and make the syrup.
- Add the milk, sugar, cocoa, and butter in a vessel and place it on the stove.
- Let the vessel on fire for a few minutes, so it warms enough for the sugar to melt. You don’t need to boil the syrup.
- Add the vanilla essence and then pour the hot liquid on the composition of biscuits with nuts.
- Mix everything well until you get some kind of a consistent dough that you can shape with the help of your hands.
- Take small pieces of dough in your hand, flatten it a bit, place a cherry in the middle of it and cover the cherry with the dough, forming a ball of the size of a nut.
- Repeat this step for all the dough and then roll the balls through coconut flakes or ground nut, as you prefer.
- Let it cold until the next day. Place the biscuit brandied cherry balls on some plates with other sweets or you can also serve them separately, using small paper pieces for candy to serve the biscuit brandied cherry balls.
Enjoy your biscuit brandied cherry balls!