Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Making muffins is very easy and also funny. Especially when you do it with your little ones. So I will tell you now how to make the easiest chocolate chip muffin.
As you already know, a muffin is nothing else but a cake, baked as an individual size form. So, if you don’t want to bake the batter in a muffins pan or you don’t have one, use a regular tray. Put the batter in and bake it as a cake.
Also, if you don’t have chocolate chips, you can make it at home from a whole chocolate. All you need for that is a sharp knife and a wood chopper. Put the whole chocolate on the wood chopper and gently cut it into different pieces.
- • 2 eggs
- • 200 ml of milk
- • 100 ml of sunflower oil
- • 100 grams of sugar (I use molasses)
- • 225 grams of white wheat flour
- • 25 grams of cocoa
- • 50 grams of black chocolate
- • a teaspoon of baking powder (8 grams)
- • a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- • a pinch of salt
- • for the ornament
- • melted chocolate and sugar decorations
How to prepare chocolate cip muffins
- Preheat the oven to 355 degrees F (180 C).
- Line 14 muffin cups with paper liners and set pan aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and
- In another bowl stir together eggs, sugar, oil, milk, and vanilla extract until well blended and the sugar is melted. You can use an electric hand mixer.
- Pour the flour mixture into the liquid one and gently stir until combined. This time, it is recommended to use a silicone
- Stir in the chocolate chips. If you don’t have chocolate chips you can make them at home using a knife and cut gently a piece of chocolate.
- Spoon batter into muffins cups. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from the oven and allow to cool.
- Decorate with melted chocolate and different sugar decorations.