Fresh strawberry mint lemonade
Perfect for a worm summer day, this fresh strawberry mint lemonade is a simple drink prepared with lemon juice and fresh strawberry.
You can make it verry quickly and you don’t need for that a kitchen full of ingredients. It will take about 10 minutes of your time to create this refreshing strawberry lemonade. And you need to use only a blender to make it.
The only desavantage is that aflter you finaly make the lemonade you must wait to cool it and to combine the flavours. But it definitely worth the effort!
So, let’s see how to make a delicious summer drink: strawberry and mint lemonade.
- 750 ml water
- 200 grams strawberry
- 2 lemon
- 2 tbs honey
- 4 mint leaves
How to make fresh strawberry mint lemonade
- Wash the strawberry. Trim them and toss into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry piure through a stainer so that the seeds are separated.
- Squeeze the lemon and make the lemon juice.
- Stir together the strawberry juice, lemon juice, honey or another swetener if you wish and add the watter.
- Adjust according to taste.
- At the end put some fresh mint leaves and let the lemonade to cool for a few hours in the fridge.
- You can add a few extra slices of lemon to the lemonade if you want.
- When serving ad some ice cubes.
There is nothing like a big glass of ice cold fresh homemade strawberry mint lemonade on a hot sunny day. Isn’t it?
If if you do give this recipe a try please let me know in a comment bellow or share a image with it on Facebook using #flavorfulideas.