It is easy to prepare a cauliflower salad with mayonnaise and garlic. It is a delicious appetizer and it can also be placed on the holiday table, next to a green beans salad with mayonnaise or mushrooms with mayonnaise and garlic salad.
You don’t need to do too much to prepare such a salad with mayonnaise and garlic. Actually, you only need a cauliflower and some mayonnaise. You set its taste adding it a bit of garlic. This is all, you have the cauliflower salad with mayonnaise and garlic ready to eat.
It is ideal that you prepare mayonnaise at home, as it is also easy to prepare it. You can quickly make some mayonnaise, using a vertical mixer or a classic mixer. All you need to do is slowly add the oil to the composition, permanently mixing, until the oil is incorporated in the composition, hence forming the mayonnaise.
Cauliflower salad with mayonnaise and garlic
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 4 serves
- Mayonnaise made from a yolk
- 300 grams of boiled cauliflower – you need to boil it before you start making this salad
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper at your desire
Preparation method for cauliflower salad with mayonnaise and garlic
- You need to have a cauliflower that you previously boiled in water with some salt. Cut the cauliflower into small pieces, at your choice.
- Peel and mash the garlic cloves with the garlic press.
- Mix the garlic with the mayonnaise.
- Add the mayonnaise over the cut cauliflower pieces and mix them well together.
- Add salt and pepper at your preference.
- Add the cauliflower salad to the freezer for a few hours, so it gets the necessary taste.
- Serve it as an appetizer.