If you love, or even if you dont’t love broccoli you will like this vegan broccoli pate. Is healthy, easy to prepare and delicious. And why to buy something when you can make it by yourself at home?
We all know that eating broccoli it’s healthy. And this pate is extremely quick to prepare. It’s tasty and is excellent served as a starter. It can also be spread on toast as a delicious snack. So why not try this recipe?
Broccoli is a healty choise for your diet especially since it contains as much vitamin C as an orange, along with calcium and magnesium. So let’s eat broccoli.
- 300 grams broccoli
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
Step by step instruction for Vegan broccoli Pate
- Wash the broccoli and cut it into small florets, putting away the hard and ligneous parts.
- Boil the broccoli florets in water with salt for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain off the hot water and let cool.
- In a mixer or even a chopper, purée the broccoli with a little bit of cooking water if needed.
- Put the oil, a tablespoon of mustard, salt, pepper and optional a piece of crushed garlic.
- Mix well until creamy and smooth. If necessary add a few more tablespoons of cooking water or oil.
- Put the content in refrigerator for ten minutes, to intermission the flavors and then serve it with slices of bread.
- If necessary, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve