In this recipe, you’ll see how to easily prepare a vegetable creamy soup. This is the basic recipe for a vegetable creamy soup.
Preparing a vegetable creamy soup isn’t a big deal. Personally, I believe that this is one of the easiest meals to prepare. Besides, you don’t even need a precise recipe with strict quantities.
This is one of those recipes that you can prepare “by your eyes”, without using any culinary techniques and without any headaches. Practically, even a child could prepare it, because it is actually necessary to boil some vegetables, then mash them and the soup is ready to eat.
The advantage of the vegetable creamy soup is that you can convince your little one to eat the vegetable this way, as children won’t even know what they eat. Besides, this soup is a delicious one, so everyone will love it.
Vegetable creamy soup – easy recipe
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Recipe type: soup
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- a parsnip
- 1 pepper
- one piece of Sedano
- 1 potato
- 250 grams green beans
- 1,5 liters water
- Optional: parmesan, parsley
- Wash and peel the vegetables, then cut them into cubes/pieces.
- Put the vegetables in a roomy pot, then add the water.
- Let the vegetables boil for about 20-30 minutes, until they are ready.
- Take the pot off the fire and let it cold for a while, then filter it, separating the soup from the boiled vegetables.
- Add the vegetables to the blender. Also add a bit of soup and mix until the composition becomes a cream.
- Add the rest of the soup, until you get the desired consistency.
- You can serve the soup like that or add it a bit of shaved parmesan, parsley, or even a bit of cream, if you don’t want your soup to be vegan. Instead of bread, you can serve the vegetable creamy soup with aromatic croutons.